Bespoke CPD for All Saints Primary School, Harwich RE198 / D15
This is a programme of bespoke support for All Saints CEVA Primary School.
Session 1 - 27th February
Working scientifically - Learn to implement strategies for enquiry in order to improve children's outcomes through effective teaching of scientific enquiry.
Session 2 - 20th March
Literacy in science - Explore the curriculum links between science and literacy and how to develop literacy skills to improve the quality of children’s written explanations in science.
Session 1 - You will be able to:
- demonstrate increased knowledge of progression in scientific enquiry
- implement a wide range of strategies for planning, resourcing and organising enquiry
- appreciate the different types of enquiry children can engage in to explore the world around them
Session 2 - You will be able to:
- gain an awareness of the nature and breadth of opportunities for linking science and literacy
- develop strategies for raising attainment in science through developing speaking, listening and writing skills to communicate scientific learning
- begin to identify progression in science and literacy
|Bespoke CPD for All Saints Primary School, Harwich - day 1||27 February 2019 15:30-17:00|
|Bespoke CPD for All Saints Primary School, Harwich - day 2||20 March 2019 15:30-17:00|
|State-funded school or college||Activity feeFree|
|Fee-paying school or college (independent)||Activity feeFree|
Interested In this course?
Sign up to receive our emails to hear about the latest CPD available