Bespoke CPD for All Saints Primary School, Harwich RE198 / D15
This is a programme of bespoke support for All Saints CEVA Primary School.
Session 1 - 27th February
Working scientifically - Learn to implement strategies for enquiry in order to improve children's outcomes through effective teaching of scientific enquiry.
Session 2 - 20th March
Literacy in science - Explore the curriculum links between science and literacy and how to develop literacy skills to improve the quality of children’s written explanations in science.
Session 1 - You will be able to:
- demonstrate increased knowledge of progression in scientific enquiry
- implement a wide range of strategies for planning, resourcing and organising enquiry
- appreciate the different types of enquiry children can engage in to explore the world around them
Session 2 - You will be able to:
- gain an awareness of the nature and breadth of opportunities for linking science and literacy
- develop strategies for raising attainment in science through developing speaking, listening and writing skills to communicate scientific learning
- begin to identify progression in science and literacy
|Bespoke CPD for All Saints Primary School, Harwich - day 1||27 February 2019||15:30-17:00||All Saints' Church of England Voluntary Aided Primary School, Dovercourt|
|Bespoke CPD for All Saints Primary School, Harwich - day 2||20 March 2019||15:30-17:00||All Saints' Church of England Voluntary Aided Primary School, Dovercourt|
|State-funded school or college||Activity feeFree|
|Fee-paying school or college (independent)||Activity feeFree|
For courses at the National STEM Learning Centre in York, fees include meals and accommodation for the duration of the course.
Interested in this course?
Sign up to receive our emails to hear about the latest CPD available