Object-oriented Programming in Python: Create Your Own Adventure Game CO210 / A01
Learn object-oriented programming principles by creating your own text-based adventure game in Python.
- Explore using objects in programming, and understand the difference between a function and an object.
- Develop your understanding of how writing your own class allows you to combine functions and data.
- Demonstrate extending other people’s classes, including inheritance and polymorhorism.
- Produce a module to apply your learning of object oriented programming.
- Collaborate by sharing your code with other people.
Fees & Subsidies
For courses at the National STEM Learning Centre in York, fees include meals and accommodation for the duration of the course.
Interested in this course?
Sign up to receive our emails to hear about the latest CPD available