Improve your GCSE Grades? RE298 / G06
So, you’ve reviewed the first set of results for the new specification and you know your students can do better. Now is the time to plan interventions to support the new Year 11 heading for exams in 2019 and, longer term, making changes that address GCSE skills over a 5-year course. This course will consider the main problems identified by Awarding Bodies and suggest approaches for tackling them.
You will be able to:
- Analyse exam performance to identify weaknesses
- Provide a curriculum that ensures basics are covered and students are supported to cope with the bulk of knowledge
- Consider how much of a stumbling block the mathematical content is and how to address it
- Implement strategies for boosting performance on Working Scientifically questions.
- Support students with the differing types of examination question
|Secondary bespoke support||14 February 2019||09:30-15:30||The Hayesbrook School|
|Fee-paying school or college (independent)||Activity fee£100.00|
|State-funded school or college||Activity fee£100.00|
For courses at the National STEM Learning Centre in York, fees include meals and accommodation for the duration of the course.
Interested in this course?
Sign up to receive our emails to hear about the latest CPD available