Mouse tissue cut-in and processing practical training course HC520 / G04
This course is aimed at technical staff and students and follows on from the one day mouse necropsy course. It covers considerations for the treatment of tissues collected at necropsy, some of the routinely used solutions and the cutting in of tissues in preparation for histological processing and embedding. The course includes demonstrations and practical sessions presented by experienced technicians.
After this course, you will be able to:
- to be able to select suitable tissues for histology and further analysis
- to perform a standard cut-in
|Mouse tissue cut-in and processing practical training course||26 March 2019||09:30-17:00||Medical Research Council|
- Lunch and refreshments will be provided, please inform us of any dietary requirements well in advance
- Please wear suitable closed toe footwear and bring any prescription safety glasses if required
- As part of this training course, the MRC wish to offer a tour of our Animal facility. Tours will take place after the course finishes at 16:00 and take approximately an hour.
- Barrier restrictions apply to certain areas in case of contact with rodents within preceding 48 hour period.
- Allergies to rodents or latex may limit participation in the tour of facilities and / or the practical components of this course.
|heated member||Activity fee£165.00 +VAT|
|heated non-member||Activity fee£195.00 +VAT|
Participants from outside the UK will be charged the course fee and an additional £120 per day plus VAT.
For courses at the National STEM Learning Centre in York, fees include meals and accommodation for the duration of the course.
Interested in this course?
Sign up to receive our emails to hear about the latest CPD available