Technician network meeting RE607 / H02
2 Apr 19
To share good practice with a focus on:
- Chemistry required practicals
- Physics - understand your equipment and how it works
- receive updates and share current best practice
- consider ways in which technical support for science departments can be optimised
- establish a working brief for the network
- identify future training needs
|Technician network||02 April 2019||12:30-14:30||Millais School|
|State-funded school or college||Activity feeFree|
|Fee-paying school or college (independent)||Activity feeFree|
For courses at the National STEM Learning Centre in York, fees include meals and accommodation for the duration of the course.
Interested in this course?
Sign up to receive our emails to hear about the latest CPD available