How to raise the profile of science in your school RH198 / K29
We are delighted to welcome Dr Sarah Bearchell from Sarah’s adventures in Science to present a number of practical ways to increase science capital in your school.
Are you looking for new and innovative science ideas to share with your students?
Sarah will share her research with you to engage both mainstream pupils and SEN children with science.
A bit about Sarah…
- Winner of the Joshua Phillips Award for Innovation in Science Engagement (2014).
- Live science activities for CBeebies.
- Written resources for BBC’s Terrific Scientific.
- Supported by the Royal Society of Chemistry and the British Science Association.
- the course will provide you with practical strategies to involve your students with science
- you will acquire ideas on how to explore scientific ideas in a very hands-on way
- you will gain essential advice on improving science at your school
|Primary bespoke support||02 May 2019||16:00-18:00||Denbigh School|
|State-funded school or college||Activity fee£25.00 +VAT|
|Fee-paying school or college (independent)||Activity fee£50.00 +VAT|
For courses at the National STEM Learning Centre in York, fees include meals and accommodation for the duration of the course.
Interested in this course?
Sign up to receive our emails to hear about the latest CPD available