Illustrator ACA - zero to hero HC062 / K42
Learn Illustrator from beginners to an advanced level in just five days. This fast track course is for designers and budding developers new to the Illustrator environment, or those that have not had formal training. You will produce an exciting graphic project using both the classic features and the new and improved tools in Illustrator and will leave this class with the ability to create and incorporate vector graphics for different projects. You will also go beyond the basics with features like filters and effects, explore more in depth typographical adjustments and the printing process of your layouts.
This course is recommended for graphic designers or people transitioning into a design job or taking on design responsibilities who need to use Adobe Illustrator to create illustrations, logos, advertisements or other graphic documents. They may have little or no experience with Illustrator, although they may already use Adobe InDesign and Adobe Photoshop.
Basic computer skills are necessary to complete this course. These skills include: a basic understanding of a computer’s operating system, launching an application, creating and saving files, and copying files from CDs and other media.
By the end of the course you should be able to:
- draw and understand Bezier curves
- the root of drawing in Illustrator
- create a logo using simple shapes
- accurately place and measure objects in the illustration window
- trace and colour your hand drawn artwork with Live Trace
- live paint and live colour
- save illustrations for both print and web purposes
- further adjust Bezier curves by creating compound paths
- create custom brushes and various graphic styles
- work with transparency and other raster effects like drop shadows
- accurately adjust type in an artwork
- prepare documents for composite and commercial printing
- enhance the workflow
- integration of illustrator with the rest of creative suite
|Illustrator ACA - zero to hero||20 May 2019||09:30-16:30||Academy Class|
Sufficient supporting material will be provided so that you can return to your work place with confidence to permit further learning.
Course fee includes lunch and refreshments. This course is also available online. And we have many other top courses available for designers and developers. Please email email@example.com for more information
|heated member||Activity fee£807.30 +VAT|
|heated non-member||Activity fee£897.00 +VAT|
Participants from outside the UK will be charged the course fee and an additional £120 per day plus VAT.
For courses at the National STEM Learning Centre in York, fees include meals and accommodation for the duration of the course.
Interested in this course?
Sign up to receive our emails to hear about the latest CPD available