InDesign - zero to hero HC066 / F58
Imagine being able to create documents of many types, from single page advertisements and flyers, to complex multi-page colour, and then later being able to improve on your existing InDesign skills by being able to use additional techniques to manipulate text, pictures, and pages.
This course is intended for graphic designers, creative professionals, print professionals, publishers, prepress professionals, and marketing communications professionals. It is focused on those creating layouts for print.
Before taking this course, you should have a basic understanding of your computer’s operating system. For example, you should know how to launch an application, create and save files, and copy files from CDs and other media types.
Upon completion of this course, you will be able to:
- become comfortable when working with layout text and graphics in a document while making use of InDesign frames
- share formatting and appearance attributes with styles
- manage linked files and missing fonts, automate the workflow with Master pages
- define colours, tints and gradients using the swatches panel
- output an artwork for prepress printing
- manipulate long documents as books
- work with tables inside of InDesign
- create interactive PDF documents
- utilise the automation features inside of InDesign
- use XML to tag document elements according to their content
You will also be prepared for and take the InDesign Adobe Certified Associate (ACA) exam to be accredited by Adobe.
|InDesign - zero to hero||03 June 2019||09:30-16:30||Academy Class|
Sufficient supporting material will be provided so that you can return to your work place with confidence to permit further learning.
Course fee includes lunch and refreshments. This course is also available online. And we have many other top courses available for designers and developers. Please email email@example.com for more information
|heated member||Activity fee£807.30 +VAT|
|heated non-member||Activity fee£897.00 +VAT|
Participants from outside the UK will be charged the course fee and an additional £120 per day plus VAT.
For courses at the National STEM Learning Centre in York, fees include meals and accommodation for the duration of the course.
Interested in this course?
Sign up to receive our emails to hear about the latest CPD available