Effective leadership in science NW224 / B18
Develop a toolbox of leadership ideas, which you will be able to draw on immediately and in the future to help you maximise the impact you can have in your role as a science leader in school.
You will explore how leaders can:
- create a vision for science teaching and learning that will motivate your team
- grow and bring together a team of colleagues who can support and challenge each other to be the best they can be
prioritise and plan for action to use your time and resources is effectively
- strategically lead change so that you work on the right things
- support, develop and empower colleagues for the benefit of all involved
- grow your own skills and competencies to become a better leader
You will be able to:
- feel more confident, empowered and focused as a leader
- have a framework to help you grow in to the leader you want to be
|Effective leadership in science - day 1||17 June 2019 09:30-15:30|
|Effective leadership in science - day 2||18 June 2019 09:30-15:30|
|State-funded school or college||Activity fee£50.00 +VAT||Standard bursary available*£330.00||Bursary typeENTHUSE bursary|
* Your school or college will receive the bursary on successful completion of the CPD and impact toolkit. Find out more.
|Fee-paying school or college (independent)||Activity fee£50.00 +VAT|
Participants from outside the UK will be charged the course fee and an additional £120 per day plus VAT.
Interested In this course?
Sign up to receive our emails to hear about the latest CPD available