STEM Ambassador Networking event RH713 / H01
5 Nov 18
The session will include:
- A chance for Teachers to Meet the Science Learning Partnership lead for Oxford and get access to CPD
- Opportunties to form a STEM Network of Teachers and STEM Ambassadors
- New opportunities for STEM Ambassadors
- Finding out how Abbott Diabetes Care engage with schools and community groups
- Tried and tested (really fun) ideas for raising your students’ awareness of STEM careers from us and other companies
- Sharing best practice from other STEM professionals
|STEM Ambassador Networking event||05 November 2018||16:00-18:00||Kendrick School|
|State-funded school or college||Activity feeFree|
|Fee-paying school or college (independent)||Activity feeFree|
For courses at the National STEM Learning Centre in York, fees include meals and accommodation for the duration of the course.
Interested in this course?
Sign up to receive our emails to hear about the latest CPD available