Oxfordshire Science NQT training - multi session RH214 / G05
Outstanding teachers continuously reflect, and in the early stages of your science teaching career it is important to reflect with your peers and identify areas of subject knowledge and pedagogy where you will need further support.
Drawing on the experiences of expert leaders and other practitioners will give you new strategies to support your students' learning.
You will be able to:
- demonstrate the ability to use a wider range of approaches to teaching and learning and classroom organisation
- apply an extended range of Assessment for Learning (AfL) strategies to promote students’ learning in science
- integrate more opportunities for the teaching of Working Scientifically in a range of contexts
- draw on the experience of others to reflect upon and develop your own practice
- identify opportunities for your own Continuing Professional Development (CPD) to support a rewarding and successful teaching career
|Oxfordshire Science NQT training - day 1||09 November 2018||09:00-15:00||Oxford Spires Academy|
|Oxfordshire Science NQT training - day 2||04 February 2019||09:00-15:00||Oxford Spires Academy|
|Oxfordshire Science NQT training - day 3||11 June 2019||09:00-15:00||Oxford Spires Academy|
This is for booking all three sessions. Please note the different venues which are listed below:
Day 1: 09/11/2018 - Oxford Spires Academy , Oxford , OX4 2AU
Day 2: 04/02/2019 - Abingdon School, Abingdon, OX14 1DE
Day 3: 11/06/2019 - Oxford Spires Academy , Oxford , OX4 2AU
|State-funded school or college||Activity fee£195.00 +VAT|
|Fee-paying school or college (independent)||Activity fee£270.00 +VAT|
For courses at the National STEM Learning Centre in York, fees include meals and accommodation for the duration of the course.
Interested in this course?
Sign up to receive our emails to hear about the latest CPD available