STEM Ambassador Networking event RH713 / G03
Oxfordshire Science Learning Partnership and the Central South STEM Ambassador Hub would like to invite you to attend a twilight STEM Networking event.
The session will include a chance for teachers to meet STEM Ambassadors and make contacts to use in school, opportunities to form a STEM Network of Teachers and STEM Ambassadors, a brief tour of the visitors centre at RAL, handling meteorites and the chance to learn about a free lunar loan programme, and finding out how STEMNOW can work to support Gatsby Benchmarks 4-5-6, all over refreshments
The session will include:
- Opportunities to form a STEM Network of Teachers and STEM Ambassadors
- New opportunities for STEM Ambassadors
- Finding out about opportunities for RAL to engage with schools
- Ideas for raising your students’ awareness of STEM careers from us and other companies
- Sharing best practice from other STEM professionals
|STEM Ambassador Networking event||13 November 2018||16:30-18:30||Venue address|
|State-funded school or college||Activity feeFree|
|Fee-paying school or college (independent)||Activity feeFree|
For courses at the National STEM Learning Centre in York, fees include meals and accommodation for the duration of the course.
Interested in this course?
Sign up to receive our emails to hear about the latest CPD available