Facilitator development programme stage 1 RH204 / A01
This course is designed to equip school based colleagues (teachers and technicians) with the skills to become an effective facilitator of subject specific CPD. It explores in detail the research and ideas about what makes effective CPD and how its impact can be evaluated.
You will be able to:
- recognise the evidence base that supports effective CPD
- identify effective strategies for working with adult learners
- clarify the principles of impact evaluation
- reflect on and analyse your current CPD facilitation and development needs
- explain the basic principles of impact evaluation through the ITK
- begin to plan an approach as a science teacher-facilitator
- begin to use STEM Learning PDEs to plan for effective CPD
|Facilitator development programme stage 1 - day 1||17 October 2018||09:00-15:30||University of Hertfordshire|
Please note this is a two session course. The second session will be organised with the participants on the first CPD day.
|State-funded school or college||Activity fee£99.00 +VAT|
|Fee-paying school or college (independent)||Activity fee£195.00 +VAT|
For courses at the National STEM Learning Centre in York, fees include meals and accommodation for the duration of the course.
Interested in this course?
Sign up to receive our emails to hear about the latest CPD available