Technician's Conference RE227 / G02
Join us for this annual conference for science technicians, which includes a full day of practical ideas and activities including a keynote speech and hands-on workshop sessions for all the sciences.
You will be able to:
- Learn about developments in science education which impact on a technician’s role
- Develop expertise in new practical ideas and Equipment
- Describe and explain safety implications and how to address them
- Describe and apply policies, procedures and actions that will lead to an effective and efficient technical service.
- Network with other technicians and learn from their practice
|Secondary science conference||28 March 2019||09:30-15:30||Highsted Grammar School|
|Fee-paying school or college (independent)||Activity fee£50.00 +VAT|
|State-funded school or college||Activity fee£50.00 +VAT|
For courses at the National STEM Learning Centre in York, fees include meals and accommodation for the duration of the course.
Interested in this course?
Sign up to receive our emails to hear about the latest CPD available