So, You've Survived the First Term! RE298 / G07
Supporting new entrants to science teaching is vitally important. This course, aimed at Newly Qualified Teachers and others in the early stages of their careers aims to build a supportive network in Kent & Medway and provide participants with guidance on some of the essential teaching skills.
- Develop key questioning skills and link them into Assessment for Learning and Feedback
- Consider what makes effective practical work and how practical and theory can be integrated
- Take away resources to boost the essential skills of literacy and numeracy
- Recognise the demands of Assessment Objectives in science examinations
- Appreciate that while science teaching is hard work it can still be fun!
- Learn about agencies in Kent & Medway that are there to help.
|Secondary bespoke support||17 January 2019||09:30-15:30||Canterbury Christ Church University|
|other member||Activity fee£95.00|
|Fee-paying school or college (independent)||Activity fee£95.00|
|commercial member||Activity fee£95.00|
|State-funded school or college||Activity fee£95.00|
|commercial non-member||Activity fee£95.00|
|heated member||Activity fee£95.00|
|heated non-member||Activity fee£95.00|
|other non-member||Activity fee£95.00|
For courses at the National STEM Learning Centre in York, fees include meals and accommodation for the duration of the course.
Interested in this course?
Sign up to receive our emails to hear about the latest CPD available