Secondary science leadership conference - accountability and assessment in the new curriculum RA848 / G01
This conference will enable secondary science leaders and senior leaders to learn more about key education priorities, hear from a key speaker at the ASE about their take on assessment without levels, and explore the finer detail of tackling key areas of the new curriculum during workshops including:
- supporting foundation learners with the new GCSEs
- effective formative assessment at key stage 4
- maths skills for the new GCSEs
- have an enhanced understanding of changes to accountability measures and assessment
- be given diverse opportunities to consider the implications of changes to accountability, curriculum and assessment on science departments
- identify actions and next steps which can be taken back in their own workplace
|Secondary science leadership conference - accountablility and assessment in the new curriculum||11 March 2016||09:15-15:30||NW|
All refreshments and lunch included.
|State-funded school or college||Activity fee£100.00 +VAT|
|Fee-paying school or college (independent)||Activity fee£150.00 +VAT|
For courses at the National STEM Learning Centre in York, fees include meals and accommodation for the duration of the course.
Interested in this course?
Sign up to receive our emails to hear about the latest CPD available