Enthuse, excite, explore NN017 / C18
This science course will provide teachers with a range of ideas guaranteed to inspire, enthuse and excite both teachers and pupils alike
The practical activities will highlight methods leading to the development of independent, scientific exploration and enquiry skills.
- be supported to make scientific enquiry exciting and challenging in their classrooms.
- be introduced to the Scientific Method/Process to support scientific enquiry.
- become aware of the potential for developing scientific exploration and investigation both inside and outside the classroom.
- become familiar with scaffolding the children’s learning to equip them with the skills needed to become independent investigators.
- have an understanding of how to link science within World Around Us and with other areas of learning across the curriculum.
- participants will be more aware of the STEM Ambassadors programme and how Ambassadors might be used to support their teaching in different ways back at school.
|Enthuse, excite, explore - day 1||21 March 2019 09:00-16:15|
|Enthuse, excite, explore - day 2||22 March 2019 09:00-16:15|
|Enthuse, excite, explore - day 3||17 May 2019 09:00-16:15|
|State-funded school or college||Activity fee£65.00 +VAT||Standard bursary available*£420.00||Bursary typeENTHUSE bursary|
* Your school or college will receive the bursary on successful completion of the CPD and impact toolkit. Find out more.
|Fee-paying school or college (independent)||Activity fee£65.00 +VAT|
Participants from outside the UK will be charged the course fee and an additional £120 per day plus VAT.
Interested In this course?
Sign up to receive our emails to hear about the latest CPD available