UX / UI Design – Zero to hero HC070 / F01
Learn how to confidently manage UX processes by proven user-centred design framework based on the usability standard ISO 9241-210. This standard encapsulates best practice based on BCS(The independent certifying organisation The Chartered Institute for IT). ISO 9241-210 has been created by a team of international experts, and that sets out the fundamental competencies of UX field. Gain competitive experience in various questions that will be asked in the BCS Foundation exam in this CPD.
Discover the essential UX tools and processes such as user research, personas, user stories, information architecture, visual design principles, prototypes and different kinds of testings.
Alongside the theory, you'll have three different practice activities:
- quick wins
- short physical tasks relying on particular topics; tests after the lessons in which students demonstrate their knowledge by solving various issues in different test scenarios
- 40 minutes every day to build an interactive product
By the end of this CPD you will be able to:
- build and grow strategic partnerships for your business
- prepare UX portfolio with properly framed documentation
- gain a clear understanding of step by step product building processes
- have in-depth knowledge of all UX roles and hence understanding where you fit the best in UX field and the responsibility of the UX lead
- choose an effective language to use in challenging conversations
- demonstrate your objectively proven skills in user experience teams and agencies – Become a successful and competitive specialist in fast-growing UX market
- gain the skills of the highly qualified researcher or tester
- increase business conversions and market shares with a good UX
- achieve professional competence to solve different kinds of issues
- confidently manage UX processes by proven, user centred design framework based on the usability standard ISO 9241-210
- be prepared for and take the BCS UX Certified exam
|UX / UI Design – Zero to hero||19 November 2018||09:30-16:30||Academy Class|
|heated member||Activity fee£932.45 +VAT|
|heated non-member||Activity fee£1,097.00 +VAT|
Participants from outside the UK will be charged the course fee and an additional £120 per day plus VAT.
For courses at the National STEM Learning Centre in York, fees include meals and accommodation for the duration of the course.
Interested in this course?
Sign up to receive our emails to hear about the latest CPD available