Cornwall Primary Science Share RD198 / A02
29 Jan 19
- Go Cross curricular – how you can use Cornish heritage stories to frame science.
- As an example we will look at how you can use stories of Cornish mines and miners to teach the rocks element of the primary curriculum.
- Lots of ideas to take back to the classroom and increase your confidence of science and teaching.
- The opportunity to work collaboratively to identify priorities in science teaching and learning
- Lots of ideas to take back to the classroom and increase your confidence of science teaching
|Cornwall Primary Science Share||29 January 2019||16:15-17:30||Venue address|
|Fee-paying school or college (independent)||Activity feeFree|
|State-funded school or college||Activity feeFree|
For courses at the National STEM Learning Centre in York, fees include meals and accommodation for the duration of the course.
Interested in this course?
Sign up to receive our emails to hear about the latest CPD available