Cornwall Primary Science Share RD198 / A02
29 Jan 19
- Go Cross curricular – how you can use Cornish heritage stories to frame science.
- As an example we will look at how you can use stories of Cornish mines and miners to teach the rocks element of the primary curriculum.
- Lots of ideas to take back to the classroom and increase your confidence of science and teaching.
- The opportunity to work collaboratively to identify priorities in science teaching and learning
- Lots of ideas to take back to the classroom and increase your confidence of science teaching
|Cornwall Primary Science Share||29 January 2019 16:15-17:30|
|State-funded school or college||Free|
|Fee-paying school or college (independent)||Free|
Interested In this course?
Sign up to receive our emails to hear about the latest CPD available