North Wiltshire Science Subject leader Update Meeting RD121 / I15
This is a local network meeting led by Carol Sampey to facilitate the sharing of good practice. Carol is a Fellow of the Primary Science Teaching Trust (PSTT), an Area Mentor for the Wessex and Wales regions. She has over 30 years’ primary experience of teaching Year 2 to Year 6 and has held the position of Science Leader in a number of schools across Wiltshire. She is an accredited Associate CPD facilitator for the Science Learning Network.
This event will look at the topic below:
Bringing the wonder of the Jurassic Coast to your classroom
- Explore how the Big Jurassic Classroom online resources can be used effectively to deliver the requirements of the Key Stage 2 rocks and fossils learning content.
- Inspire children to look closely at rocks, fossils and landforms in YOUR local area.
- Find out how to borrow the new Rocks and Fossil Boxes
- Make creative Cross-Curricular links in Literacy, Numeracy, Geography and Art and Design.
Pay full price for the November network meeting and receive a 100% discount off the March network meeting price, using discount code SLPN0419HND3
- develop the teaching and assessment of working scientifically in your school
- develop your schemes of work/learning in order to enhance the teaching and learning of science in your school
|Primary science network||12 March 2019 13:00-16:30|
|State-funded school or college||£90.00 +VAT|
|Fee-paying school or college (independent)||£117.00 +VAT|
Interested In this course?
Sign up to receive our emails to hear about the latest CPD available