Worcestershire primary network meeting RC121 / I14
We’re hoping to see many Science Subject Leaders at our third Worcestershire Science Subject Leaders Network meeting at Worcester University, St John’s Campus. Sally Patterson, SLE for Worcestershire and Science teacher and Subject leader at Grimley & Holt Primary School, will be sharing her own experiences of embedding Technology Enhanced Learning in the Science Curriculum. Teachers will be able to take away practical ideas for embedding Technology Enhanced Learning in their own settings and will have opportunities throughout to share their own effective practices and experiences within the network group.
You will be able to:
- Understand the benefits of using technology in science for both the children’s learning experiences and the effective delivery of the Computing and Science Curriculum.
- Understand what effective and purposeful ‘Technology Enhanced Learning’ in Science might look like and be more confident to plan for it.
- Understand the vital role technology can play in helping children visualize and understand key scientific concepts.
- Plan how ICT can be used to communicate scientific ideas in your own classroom.
- Plan how ICT can be used to record, present and analyse results of future investigations.
- Understand how the Internet creates a purposeful context to teaching safe Internet behaviours and searching techniques through Science.
- Understand how TEL can help children to observe, classify and test hypothesis in Science.
|Primary science network||01 May 2018 15:30-17:30|
Interested In this course?
Sign up to receive our emails to hear about the latest CPD available