Improving subject and curriculum knowledge in KS3 - Paignton Academy RD224 / K03
It is important to keep up-to-date with current science matters, including pure subject knowledge, topic specific developments and general pedagogical methods. These short modules will allow teachers of science to update and improve their subject knowledge and consider how best to support students in learning the subject.
- recap basic cell biology as pre-course task
- understand the differences between different types of cell, how this related to function.
- modelling cells and cell processes
- practical methods to teach transport in cells
- develop confidence in using aseptic technique and use of microscopes
|Improving subject and curriculum knowledge in KS3 - Paignton Academy - day 1||06 September 2016||09:30-16:00||Paignton Academy|
|Improving subject and curriculum knowledge in KS3 - Paignton Academy - day 2||07 September 2016||09:30-16:00||Paignton Academy|
|Fee-paying school or college (independent)||Activity fee£2,400.00 +VAT|
|State-funded school or college||Activity fee£2,400.00 +VAT|
For courses at the National STEM Learning Centre in York, fees include meals and accommodation for the duration of the course.
Interested in this course?
Sign up to receive our emails to hear about the latest CPD available