Creative Cloud for design HC319 / K04
The ultimate course for those new to design software and desk top publishing. No matter what background or industry you are from, this course will give you the practical skills you need to jumpstart your talents as a designer. These are tools of choice for designer and marketers all across the world. Adobe Creative Cloud is the state-of-the-art graphics software collection that combines the best software in the publishing world. Packed full of hints and tips, short cuts and techniques, this course offers a full on five days of training on the latest versions of Photoshop, Illustrator, and InDesign.
This course is recommended for designers, pre-press professionals, architects, production managers, marketing, small business owners, web designers and anyone who wishes to master the Creative Cloud. Special attention is paid to learning production workflows used by professionals in industry, keyboard shortcuts, automating workflow and special effects techniques.
You should have a basic working knowledge of the Windows or Mac interface as well as exposure to either Microsoft Word, Excel or PowerPoint. You should know how to launch an application, create and save files, and copy files.
What you will learn:
InDesign 101: Yellow Belt - 2 Days
- Confidently use the essential feature of the application
- Setup multiple page documents
- Import and format text using paragraph and character styles
- Place and arrange images
- Prepare and publish documents for screen or print
Photoshop 101: Yellow Belt - 2 Days
- Remove red eyes, blemishes, scratches, etc. using retouch technique
- Improve image colours and adjust contrast and brightness settings
- Create simple compositions by blending images together
- Add text and modify type settings in your designs
- Output artwork for web, print or video
Illustrator 101: Yellow Belt - 2 Days
- Set up Illustrator projects and identify project requirements
- Prepare graphics for web, print and video format text using various Typographical features and techniques
- Apply design principles to create graphic compositions
- Modify and apply colours
- Create symbols, place images and organise artwork using layers
- Archive, export, and publish graphics
|Creative Cloud for design||25 July 2016||09:30-16:30||Academy Class|
Sufficient supporting material will be provided so that you can return to your work place with confidence to permit further learning.
Lunch and refreshments are included in the course fee.
|heated member||Activity fee£897.30 +VAT|
|heated non-member||Activity fee£997.00 +VAT|
Participants from outside the UK will be charged the course fee and an additional £120 per day plus VAT.
For courses at the National STEM Learning Centre in York, fees include meals and accommodation for the duration of the course.
Interested in this course?
Sign up to receive our emails to hear about the latest CPD available