Exploring experiments in biology NN602 / A15
This course will showcase a range of demonstrations, practicals and activities within the context of the biology curriculum. It will provide an opportunity to explore new and familiar techniques in a hands-on way to develop an understanding of how practical work can be made more relevant and effective.
You will be able to:
- explore a range of new and established practical strategies to teach Biology more effectively
- build confidence and competence in working with teachers, pupils and practical activities
- share practice with other technicians and enhance learning through dialogue and discussion
- work towards implementing the new skills and knowledge acquired on the course
|Exploring experiments in biology - day 1||22 June 2016||09:00-15:30||Methodist College|
|Exploring experiments in biology - day 2||24 June 2016||09:00-15:30||Methodist College|
* Your school or college will receive the subsidy on successful completion of the CPD and impact toolkit. Find out more.
|State-funded school or college||Activity fee£50.00 +VAT||Subsidy available*£290.00|
|Fee-paying school or college (independent)||Activity fee£50.00 +VAT|
Participants from outside the UK will be charged the course fee and an additional £120 per day plus VAT.
Check your school subsidy status
The subsidy value may be higher for your school or college.
For courses at the National STEM Learning Centre in York, fees include meals and accommodation for the duration of the course.
Interested in this course?
Sign up to receive our emails to hear about the latest CPD available