Computing conference June 30th - lots of primary goodness!
This year's computing conference promises to be better than ever. We have a packed programme of primary sessions as well as our new inclusion stream focused on diversity, inclusion and accessibility.
Some of the confirmed primary sessions include
- eSafeguarding through computing
- Stretching the most able with Scratch
- Computing for children in the early years
- How to get started with Code Club
- Tips for ‘unplugged’ computing
and inclusion stream sessions include:
- Computing with students with EAL
- Unplugged computing to support communication and literacy
- Creating an inclusive curriculum
Take a look at this page to see what last year's participants had to say. I hope to see you there.