STEM Clubs survey
We are excited to announce that STEM Learning now leads the UK’s STEM Club support programme. The survey below will help us ensure all UK schools, colleges and non-school groups can access the best support for STEM Clubs. Whether this is to set up a new STEM Club or refresh an existing one, we want to help you offer exciting opportunities for young people.
By taking part in this survey you will show us the scope of STEM Clubs currently running in UK. The information you provide will help us:
- develop a support package to help all STEM Clubs, whatever their STEM specialism
- provide exciting opportunities for teachers to engage young people with STEM subjects
- develop better opportunities for STEM Ambassadors to work with young people in their area
- understand how STEM Clubs help students better appreciate STEM subjects and careers
- provide us with evidence to encourage government, employers and other organisations to offer their support so all young people in the UK can access a local STEM Club
You can access this survey through the link below:
Thank you for taking part.