Thank you to everyone who entered into our classroom displays competition, we've had some fantastic displays submitted. Hopefully they will provide everyone with lots of ideas for creating their own displays. The six winning entries for the past term have been chosen and the lucky winners informed. They are:
- STEM Club (secondary)
- The Life Cycle of Stars (secondary)
- Periodic table (secondary)
- Animals Including Humans (primary)
- Geology and Dinosaur Week (primary)
- TASC Science and Technology display (primary)
If you are looking for inspiration for a display search the group to find some great ideas for engaging students with science, technology, engineering and mathematics.