STEM Learning update: 18.08.21
We are delighted to be welcoming visitors back to the National STEM Learning Centre in York, and to the premises of our network partners. This is in line with government guidance and subject to any additional local guidance. We reiterate our commitment to keeping everyone safe, and are taking all necessary precautions.
The following steps have been introduced at the National STEM Learning Centre in York:
- Outdoor seating in place for breaks and lunch time in addition to internal seating.
- Restricted capacity in smaller public areas such as toilet facilities and lifts.
- Participants and presenters are encouraged to wear face coverings when working in sessions where social distancing may be challenging to maintain
- Specific instructions with COVID-19 specific guidance is issues to all participants prior to arrival so you know what to expect.
- There will be increased cleaning and disinfecting of surfaces and objects that are touched on a regular basis.
- Hand sanitisation points will be introduced at six areas around the building, including all entrances and exits.
- The ventilation system within the building will be running for extended periods, ensuring a good supply of fresh air is circulated around the building.
- NHS Track and Trace QR codes will be located at entrances to both the York office and Franklin House.
If you have any further concerns please don’t hesitate to contact us. We hope to see lots of you very soon.