"Our enthusiasm towards the subject has grown, we learned lots of new things from the York STEM Centre, and we been able to bring them back into our lessons and this enthusiasm has transferred onto the kids."
STEM Learning Teaching Awards
The STEM Learning Teaching Awards, supported by the ENTHUSE Charitable Trust, recognise the very best in STEM teaching.
- Excellence in STEM Teaching – Primary (supported by Primary Science Teaching Trust)
- Excellence in STEM Teaching - Secondary
- Excellence in STEM Teaching - Post 16
- Excellence in STEM support – Technicians and support staff
- Excellence in School & College Leadership in STEM
- ENTHUSE Partnership of the Year
- Outstanding Contribution to Diversity and Inclusion (supported by bp)
Award entries are now closed. Regional winners will be announced in May, and the national celebration event will take place on 16 June 2022.
STEM Inspiration Awards
The STEM Inspiration Awards celebrate the individuals and employers who offer their time and expertise to support young people exploring a STEM career.
- Outstanding STEM Ambassador
- Inspirational STEM Employer
- Outstanding STEM Club
- Outstanding Contribution to Widening Participation, Diversity and Inclusion in STEM
Award entries are now closed. Regional winners will be announced in May, and the national celebration event will take place in November 2022.
Application guidance and FAQs (click to expand)