Secondary and A level computing resources
Deepen your understanding and knowledge across the computing curriculum with our range of quality-assured resources.
Hand-picked by our subject specialists, these resources have been specifically chosen to give you inspiration for your computing lessons.
- Communications, networks and the internet, including website technologies
- Cyber security and encryption
- Data storage and transmission
- Data types and structures
- Ethical, moral, cultural and legal issues
- Functional programming
- Mathematics of computer science
- Object Orientated programming
- Procedural programming
- Processors and computation
- Systems and application software
Get involved with the conversation
CAS London is running its popular conference again - on 24th February.
Ofsted Keynote starts the day, lunchtime drones and we end the day with micro: bit fireflies.
Whether you are new to teaching computing in primary or an experienced A level teacher we have lots for you.
For trainee teachers...
King's College London - KS3 CPD for teachers new to teaching computing - Free for CAS Master Teachers and Hub Leaders
KS3 Computing course at King's College London for teachers new to teaching computing.
To BOOK click here.
Starts 22/1/2018 Course structure: 8 Twighlights on Mondays from 5pm to 7pm Where: King's College London, near Waterloo Station.
WHO IS IT FOR? The...