Secondary and A level computing resources
Deepen your understanding and knowledge across the computing curriculum with our range of quality-assured resources.
Hand-picked by our subject specialists, these resources have been specifically chosen to give you inspiration for your computing lessons.
- Communications, networks and the internet, including website technologies
- Cyber security and encryption
- Data storage and transmission
- Data types and structures
- Ethical, moral, cultural and legal issues
- Functional programming
- Mathematics of computer science
- Object Orientated programming
- Procedural programming
- Processors and computation
- Systems and application software
Get involved with the conversation
I would like to know how other teachers use Flowal in the classroom.
We are a couple of teachers working in a module about the Internet of Things based on the Raspberry Pi platform. We would like to make an Erasmus+ project with some other schools with a similar background, for students of 16-17 years, Key stage 5. Would you like to support somehow our project? Do...