Secondary and A level computing resources
Deepen your understanding and knowledge across the computing curriculum with our range of quality-assured resources.
Hand-picked by our subject specialists, these resources have been specifically chosen to give you inspiration for your computing lessons.
- Communications, networks and the internet, including website technologies
- Cyber security and encryption
- Data storage and transmission
- Data types and structures
- Ethical, moral, cultural and legal issues
- Functional programming
- Mathematics of computer science
- Object Orientated programming
- Procedural programming
- Processors and computation
- Systems and application software
Get involved with the conversation
An exciting opportunity has arisen that will enable us to directly help schools with their computer science programme. This 'Schools Engagement Pilot' is open to schools in Manchester, Leeds, Bristol, Nottingham and London.
The selected schools will receive free access to our online learning...
As part of the Leeds Digital Festival, Using EdTech in the Classroom is the biggest teacher event held in Yorkshire! The event looks to connect local services and creative or technology-related companies with local schools. It is on Wednesday 18th April and runs from 5-8pm.
This event is completely not...