Science Mark is a new quality standard designed to recognise and celebrate good, excellent and outstanding practice in secondary science departments across the UK.
Why should I take part?
- be recognised for excellence in your science department
- celebrate engaging, stimulating and inspiring lessons for students
- help raise the profile of science across your school
- demonstrate your departments commitment to quality standards in science education
What is involved?
At the heart of the scheme is a process of providing evidence of positive outcomes against a rigorous criteria-based framework, in the three key areas:
- leadership and management
- learning and teaching