Results for "earth and atmosphere" (8832)
This Salters’ Chemistry Course unit from the University of York Science Education Group covered:
* The use of fuels in keeping warm
* The chemical changes when fuels burn
* Some consequences of the large scale use of fuels.
W1: How do we keep...
A video clip shows the growth of a pattern created from pixels. The pattern is set inside a rectangle. When will the pixel pattern break through the box? After how many seconds? At which point on the perimeter of the rectangle...
A comprehensive, 60-page PDF guide detailing everything you need to know about 3D printing in the classroom. The chapters included in this guide are:
- An Introduction to 3D Printing
- Getting 3D Printable Files
- Preparing Files for 3D Printing
- 3D Printing Tips for the Classroom...
In this lesson students experience first-hand how collaboration between scientists helps make scientific discoveries.
- Students describe how molecules are formed when atoms bond together
- Students recall that chiral molecules are those that have a different...