Listing all results (6)
This edition of the magazine focuses on the new approach to GCSE food preparation and nutrition as well as the changes to A-level mathematics and computing. Paul Browning, Senior Project Consultant, is decoding the world of MOOCs and presenting the benefits of...
A Catalyst article about Quantum Tunnelling Composite, a material discovered in 1997 and whose resistance decreases dramatically under pressure. How does it work and what uses will it have? The material has been carefully characterised (to understand its composition and how it works), and its first applications...
This issue of magazine includes the following articles:
- Preparing BTEC students for university by Adrian Greenall
- Future careers in magic by Dave Gibbs
- What does a good science scheme of learning look like? by Mark Langley
- Exploring our universe by Tom Lyons
This issue of the magazine includes the following articles:
- Have your Pi and eat it too by Michael Anderson
- Bananas are big business by Ed Walsh
- The E in STEM by Gill Collinson and Gemma Taylor
- Celebrating International Darwin Day by Simon Quinnell
- Applying learning...
In this issue of the STEM Learning magazine Gemma Taylor talks to schools about how they are planning and preparing for the reforms to the design and technology GCSEs....
This edition of the STEM Learning Magazine includes articles on:
Professional development for science technicians
An interview with a design and technology teacher
Study visits to CERN
High quality staff training days
Tim Peake's mission to the International Space Station