Listing all results (13)
This 'concept card' from the Barefoot collection explains 'computational thinking':
*What it is
*Why it is important
*What it looks like in the primary curriculum
*How to find out more
It supports teacher understanding to improve their teaching of the Barefoot activities.
This cheat sheet provides guidance to inexperienced Python programmers. It covers several of the most-used functions, operations and data types including:
• User interaction
• Boolean logic
• String handling and manipulation
• Assigning and using variables
• Using simple...
I have created a series of posters that may help with explaining key concepts:
- Fetch-Decode-Execute Poster
- Hardware Poster
- Input - process - output poster
- Minion Poster - basic flowchart & Pseudocode
- Minion Poster - flowchart & Pseudocode...