Listing all results (8)
This issue of magazine includes the following articles:
- Preparing BTEC students for university by Adrian Greenall
- Future careers in magic by Dave Gibbs
- What does a good science scheme of learning look like? by Mark Langley
- Exploring our universe by Tom Lyons
This issue of the magazine includes the following articles:
- Have your Pi and eat it too by Michael Anderson
- Bananas are big business by Ed Walsh
- The E in STEM by Gill Collinson and Gemma Taylor
- Celebrating International Darwin Day by Simon Quinnell
- Applying learning...
In this issue of the STEM Learning magazine Gemma Taylor talks to schools about how they are planning and preparing for the reforms to the design and technology GCSEs....
This edition of the STEM Learning Magazine includes articles on:
Professional development for science technicians
An interview with a design and technology teacher
Study visits to CERN
High quality staff training days
Tim Peake's mission to the International Space Station
This early edition of the Computing at School (CAS) newsletter includes articles on Scratch programming and curriculum structure in lower secondary school. Also, videos showing the importance of maths in computer science are highlighted.
This edition of the Computing at School newsletter contains articles covering:
*CAS community resources
*BCS Certificate in Computer Science Teaching
*Pedagogy in computing teaching and across the curriculum
*The Barefoot Computing project
This edition of the Computing at School newsletter, focused on the life and work of Alan Turing, contains articles covering:
*The life of Alan Turing
*Guide to Bletchley Park
*The early history of the Raspberry Pi
*The Microsoft .NET Gadgeteer prototyping board
This guide, for more advanced users of LINUX, shows how BASH scripts can be used for operations on strings and for arithmetical operations. The syntax for BASH is clearly explained.