Listing all results (1391)
Here is my Year 1 Data Handling lesson plan and evaluation.
Pictograms - Unplugged and with use of laptops.
Hope I'm on the right lines.
Helen's gap task for Y1.
- to know that a computer is a machine
- to investigate what the inside of a computer looks like
- to investigate and name input and output devices
This resource describes 5 mini projects using the Makey Makey.
- Create a joystick / games controller
- Create arrows to control a character in Scratch
- Controlling the mouse
- Making the onboard LED's flash
- Controlling a motor using the 5V output