Mastering primary design and technology
Mastering Primary Design and Technology introduces the primary design and technology curriculum and helps trainees and teachers learn how to plan and teach inspiring lessons that make design and technology learning irresistible.
Topics covered include:
- Current developments in design and technology
- Design and technology as an irresistible activity
- Design and technology as a practical activity
- Skills to develop in design and technology
- Promoting curiosity
- Assessing children in design and technology
- Practical issues
Show health and safety information
Please be aware that resources have been published on the website in the form that they were originally supplied. This means that procedures reflect general practice and standards applicable at the time resources were produced and cannot be assumed to be acceptable today. Website users are fully responsible for ensuring that any activity, including practical work, which they carry out is in accordance with current regulations related to health and safety and that an appropriate risk assessment has been carried out.