Biology: international edition
Building on the success of the second edition, this truly accessible textbook comprehensively covers the 2008 biology specifications for the IB diploma programme and the Cambridge International Examinations.
The book also has a companion website which is free to book users providing extra resources. Written by authors with many years' experience of teaching, examining and writing, this is an ideal resource for class or independent study.
The book includes the following features:
- How science works feature boxes focus on this key element of the new specifications
- Stretch and challenge boxes challenge more able students, enabling them to achieve the highest grades
- Science in context boxes encourage students to relate their learning to the world around them
- Summaries at the end of every chapter help students with revision
- Test yourself questions throughout the text enable students to monitor their own progress in preparation for their exams
- Remember this boxes highlight the key facts.
Show health and safety information
Please be aware that resources have been published on the website in the form that they were originally supplied. This means that procedures reflect general practice and standards applicable at the time resources were produced and cannot be assumed to be acceptable today. Website users are fully responsible for ensuring that any activity, including practical work, which they carry out is in accordance with current regulations related to health and safety and that an appropriate risk assessment has been carried out.