Pupil's book B
Hodder science is an exciting and innovative course that supports the latest National Curriculum guidelines for key stage 3 science. Pupil's book B for year 8 aims to stimulate and motivate pupils by relating science to real life.
The second edition, set in double page spreads, comprises a number of new and exciting features.
* Working with Words section helps pupils to understand scientific words
* Picture This section shows pupils how to interpret pictures correctly
* Topic Opener page at the beginning of each chapter allows teachers to assess pupils' level of understanding
* Key Ideas icons throughout the pages ensure pupils are focusing on the five key ideas
* Literacy Activities with Featured Scientists throughout
* Topic Closers at the end of every chapter provide activities focusing on science in the 21st century to help prepare pupils for continued science learning
* Dictionary of Confused Words for pupils' reference.
Show health and safety information
Please be aware that resources have been published on the website in the form that they were originally supplied. This means that procedures reflect general practice and standards applicable at the time resources were produced and cannot be assumed to be acceptable today. Website users are fully responsible for ensuring that any activity, including practical work, which they carry out is in accordance with current regulations related to health and safety and that an appropriate risk assessment has been carried out.