These diagnostic questions and response activities (contained in the zip file) support students in being able to:
- Identify factors that can increase the pressure of a fluid.
- Explain why the pressure of a fluid is a scalar quantity that is equal in all directions.
- Explain the effect of temperature change on the pressure of a fixed volume of fluid.
- Distinguish between pressure and force.
- Interpret the equation F = P x A (P=F/A).
The resources include details of common misconceptions and a summary of the research upon which the resources are based.
Download the zip file for all the questions and activities.
More resources like this can be found on the BEST webpage: Best Evidence in Science Teaching
Show health and safety information
|Published||2020 to date|
|Log in to rate this resource|
- Best Evidence Science Teaching