A Teacher's Guide - Linking careers to the STEM curriculum
Linking Careers to the STEM Curriculum is a careers resource aimed at teachers of science, design and technology, computing, engineering and mathematics. It offers immediate ideas to try, longer term solutions and resource recommendations for linking careers to lessons.
This guide will help you to:
- encourage your students to develop their STEM career aspirations
- create STEM career links in your lessons
- link STEM career learning to extra-curricular activities
- work meaningfully with STEM employers
- measure the impact of STEM career learning
- support your Careers Leader to achieve the Gatsby Careers Benchmarks
Show health and safety information
Please be aware that resources have been published on the website in the form that they were originally supplied. This means that procedures reflect general practice and standards applicable at the time resources were produced and cannot be assumed to be acceptable today. Website users are fully responsible for ensuring that any activity, including practical work, which they carry out is in accordance with current regulations related to health and safety and that an appropriate risk assessment has been carried out.