This resources investigates how electrical energy is generated from renewable and non-renewable sources.
Suggested learning outcomes include:
- To know the difference between a renewable and a non-renewable source of energy.
- To understand how electrical energy is generated from at least one renewable and one non-renewable source.
- To explain the advantages and disadvantages of generating electrical energy from different sources.
Show health and safety information
Please be aware that resources have been published on the website in the form that they were originally supplied. This means that procedures reflect general practice and standards applicable at the time resources were produced and cannot be assumed to be acceptable today. Website users are fully responsible for ensuring that any activity, including practical work, which they carry out is in accordance with current regulations related to health and safety and that an appropriate risk assessment has been carried out.
- Generating electricity (activity sheet)
- Generating electricity (information sheet)
- Generating electricity (teachers' notes)
You might also like
|Subject(s)||Design and technology, Engineering|
|Published||2010 to date|
Share this resource
This resource is part of IET Faraday Resources
- IET Faraday Resources
- Generating electricity