Exploring the circular economy
The following lesson plans provide a good introduction to the circular economy, and can be taught in sequence or as stand-alone lessons.
The lessons plans include:
- (1/5) Challenging common conceptions
- (2/5) Exploring the circular economy
- (3/5) Understanding the challenge of ‘finite’ resources
- (4/5) Designing for a circular economy
- (5/5) The circular economy and modern agriculture
Show health and safety information
Please be aware that resources have been published on the website in the form that they were originally supplied. This means that procedures reflect general practice and standards applicable at the time resources were produced and cannot be assumed to be acceptable today. Website users are fully responsible for ensuring that any activity, including practical work, which they carry out is in accordance with current regulations related to health and safety and that an appropriate risk assessment has been carried out.