Refocussing Assessment in D&T
This resources uses 5 key questions to develop a rationale for assessment within D&T. Through answering each question, the responses are intended to support, challenge or structure department discussions on your own assessment in D&T in your school.
- What does it mean to be a successful student in D&T?
- What is the purpose of assessment in D&T?
- What does progress look like in D&T?
- How can progress be assessed most effectively in D&T?
- How do the assessment practices in our department contribute to/work with whole school policy?
This resource was produced by David Barlex, Nick Givens and Torben Steeg.