Skill 6.2 Reflecting on Presentations
These activities, produced by Gatsby Science Enhancement Programme, help students to reflect on a presentation they have practised and delivered.
Working with a partner, they evaluate their presentations to consider points that include:
* What were the key points of the presentation?
* Were key points made in a clear and convincing way?
* Was there time for questions and discussion?
* How were illustrations or other visuals used?
* How was presenter's body language and clarity of voice?
* Did the presentation stay within the timeframe?
A series of scientific articles are included as stimulus materials for possible presentations.