In this video teachers discuss the benefits of teaching Core Maths.
The benefits highlighted include:
- Making mathematics exciting and entertaining
- Encouraging more students to study mathematics post 16.
- Making links with other subjects.
- Helping students applying to university or for an apprenticeship.
- Strengthened computing skills.
Show health and safety information
Please be aware that resources have been published on the website in the form that they were originally supplied. This means that procedures reflect general practice and standards applicable at the time resources were produced and cannot be assumed to be acceptable today. Website users are fully responsible for ensuring that any activity, including practical work, which they carry out is in accordance with current regulations related to health and safety and that an appropriate risk assessment has been carried out.