Episode 502: The Photoelectric Effect
This learning episode, produced by the Institute of Physics, helps students to understand the photoelectric effect.
A range of activities are described and these include:
* demonstration of the photoelectric effect
* discussion to summarise the phenomenon
* using the photoelectric equation
* the Millikan experiment to verify Einstein’s photo-electric relationship
* measuring Planck’s constant.
Show health and safety information
|Subject(s)||Physics, Practical work, Demonstrations, Science|
|Published||2000 - 2009|
|Log in to rate this resource|
- Institute of Physics