Episode 102: Current as a Flow of Charge
From the Institute of Physics, these activities allow students to understand the idea of electric charge and its relationship to a flow of current.
There are a range of activities and these include:
• using an analogy to represent the movement of charge
• defining current and the coulomb
• calculations to show the relationship between charge, coulombs and numbers of electrons
• a demonstration to link charge, current and current transfer
• student questions on charge and current – solutions provided