Urban Nature Challenge - free KS3 activities
Free Online Lessons
6 KS3 curriculum linked sessions designed to connect students to their local environment and get them outside.
- Urban Nature: Map your local neighbourhood
- Peace and Quiet: Wellbeing and Mindfulness
- Natural Treasures: Find and ID local flora and fauna
- Grow Your Own: Food growing at home
- Rivers and Rhymes: Nature based poetry
- Ancient Trees: Living history timeline
A Flexible program
- No teacher prep needed though lessons can easily be adapted.
- Teachers can use just one or all six of the sessions.
- Sessions can be split into daily tasks or completed in one go.
Proven Track Record
- Groundwork has delivered over 100 education projects in London.
- All sessions have been reviewed by teachers.
To receive resources contact Tilly: Tilly.email@example.com