Assessment for Learning: Science
A package of resources to support assessment for learning in science.
(This resource was used to support the free online Assessment for Learning in STEM Teaching course run by the National STEM Learning Centre.)
- Guides to Assessment in Education: Science
- Assessment for Learning
- Linear Assessment Chapter 3: Developing Learning
- Improving Teaching and Learning in Science
- Alternative Conceptions in Chemistry Teaching - Part 1
- Chemical Misconceptions - Part 2
- Chemical Comparisons
- Assessment for Learning in Science
- Assessment for Learning Top Picks
Show health and safety information
Please be aware that resources have been published on the website in the form that they were originally supplied. This means that procedures reflect general practice and standards applicable at the time resources were produced and cannot be assumed to be acceptable today. Website users are fully responsible for ensuring that any activity, including practical work, which they carry out is in accordance with current regulations related to health and safety and that an appropriate risk assessment has been carried out.